October 12, 2008
IT SNOWED!!!
My kids were so excited to see that it snowed. They couldn't wait to get outside. So, after meetings and church and more meetings they finally got their chance. Martin told the kids to wait for him so he could play too. Brodey was out earlier moving snow to make a jump, I missed getting a picture of him. I still cannot believe it is October 12 and it snowed ALOT.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are such a nice Mom to let them play in the snow. I had to be tough because I knew that if I let Harrisen out there once on Sunday he would expect to be able to go out in the snow every Sunday that we had some. I'm so mean. He had to wait till Monday and by then it was mostly gone.
I tagged you. Check out my blog
I saw your blog from the Hirschi's. Fun pictures!
Post a Comment